Thursday, April 26, 2012

NVidia GTX580 driver crashes, how to fix?

Whenever a play a 'demanding' game, the drivers crash for the card. It's starting to annoy me now... I have a KFA2 Anarchy Edition GTX580, Intel core i7 2600k @Stock clock, 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance, an ASUS Maximus IV-Extreme-Z Z68 mobo and a Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 750W PSU.



Everything is at stock clock, what could the problem be?



Tried the 280.26 driver, no luck, currently using the 275.33 driver|||I'm using the 280.26 drives for my 580's sli, no problem at all. Check your GPU temps make sure they got gettin to hot.|||I usually wait for NVIDIA to come out with a new driver. There is not much you can do.



I used to use Windows Vista and brought an NVIDIA card, and it would crashed when I watch videos. Eventually, they corrected the driver issues.|||I was using 280, but had to go back to 275.

No comments:

Post a Comment