Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is this video card compatible with my computer?

I am trying to keep my computer upgraded. I currently have a 1-7 950 processor with Intel X58 Motherboard, and I am wanted to upgrade my video card to the EVGA GTX580. Will it work?|||Yes, it will work fine and your PSU is also fine.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…



Minimum PSU for this card is 600 watts, so you have 150 watts overhead to keep everything running nice and smooth.|||the 580 needs a stronger supply stick with corsair antec or seasonic



a 460 or 570 will do the job 580 is overkill



I will take or buy your old video card, gbrownresume@yahoo.com



sounds like you upgrade a lot, I dont|||Probably.

The only thing I'm interested in is your power supply. It will need to be 600 watt or greater (recommended by Nvidia).|||Why not do something CONSTRUCTIVE with your time, you silly hypocrite. Your recession must be over with.|||GTX580 is pretty overkill unless you game a lot, get a GTX460.

No comments:

Post a Comment