Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can I play 3d blu-ray movies using my blu-ray drive in my computer or will I need to buy a new drive?

Ive got a radeon HD6870 but I'm planning on buying a Nvidia GTX480 or GTX580 and 3D vision screen, will this have any effect?|||What you need is the CyberLink BD Advisor. It will tell you if everything on your system is as Bluray 3d-capable as it needs. You'll know for sure with this.



I found out I had a HDMI cable of the wrong version (1.1 instead of 1.3a....most recent is 1.4 now)



You should still be able to play the Bluray in 3d using that 480GTX with nVidia's 3d-Vision software. Works great for 2 customers so far.



*Quote: "The cards will also support 3D Blu-ray. So, just about time to splurge big on that home theater PC?"

No comments:

Post a Comment